I have the incredible privilege of previewing this book for Crystal, along with a great group of other mom bloggers. Crystal and I attempt to live life from the same place-a place of purpose. This book is already challenging me to revisit some of those principles I claim, yet can stray from. That’s the thing about life-it takes focus, it takes time, it requires pause.
“Living with purpose means wisely choosing and committing to a few of the best things for the season of life you’re in.” Crystal Paine, “Say Goodbye to Survival Mode”
There is no better time to revisit this principle. To sit and think through your priorities and choose the best. As we enter this time of celebration, remembering Christ’s birth, His purpose and hopefully reflect upon our relationship with Him, all that matters most should rise to the surface. What is the best for the season of life you are in right now? For me it’s this Second Season Mom time:
1. Growing my relationship with God through a more disciplined prayer life.
2. Homeschooling one teen daughter.
3. Making each day a celebration of life-creating an atmosphere of gratitude in our home.
4. Praying for provision and helping my husband carry out our budget.
5. Growing a new organizing business, setting clear boundaries on the number of hours worked.